Facilities Administration of Voronezh State Agricultural University is a structural unit of the University dealing in technical issues.
Facilities Administration comprises:
- campus including 8 school buildings for more than 15 000 students, 8 hostels for 3 000 students with adjoining territories and parks;
- garage for 66 motor vehicle units;
- petrol station (55 tons of fuel);
- security section;
- students' canteen (170 tables);
- operational-technical section comprising the following services: chief power engineering specialist; chief mechanic; fire-prevention engineer; warehousing; carpenter's shop and construction shop.
Kosarev Sergey Y.
Manager of Facilities Administration
All in all, more than 250 people work in Facilities Administration.
Each year by means of federal budget, as well as by means of internal resourses substantial financing is provided on conducting current reparing of the school buildings and hostels.
Communal maintenance systems are undergoing constant modernization.
Kosarev Sergei Yurievich has been the head of Facilities Administration since December 2011.