Academic Affairs Department
There are three organization units in the Administration:
The Academic Activities Planning and Organization Administration is responsible for:
- organizational unit;
- academic activities planning unit;
- training technologies development unit.
- academic activities organization and methodological support;
- academic activities planning and quality;
- academic activities statistical data collection and analysis;
- educational programs licensing, accreditation, assessment;
- University academic activities evaluation;
- applicants recruitment process organization;
- University Departments coordination;
- Dean's offices supervision;
- curricular practical training supervision.
Isaeva Ekaterina M.
Head of Academic Affairs Department
The Academic Activities Planning and Organization Administration is a leading subdivision of the University responsible for academic activities management and coordination. Elena V. Nedikova, a Candidate of Economic Sciences, an associate professor is in charge of the Administration.